Wave Hub Ltd will support offshore renewable and marine tech developers in practically any way that is required to help accelerate their project. With an unrivalled depth of in-house expertise, extensive industry networks and an innovative, can-do approach, we can deliver all the services and support a developer may need for success.
Here are just some of the wide range of services we can provide.
- Local stakeholder management services – including with national and local government, MCA, MMO, National Grid, NGOs, ports, WPD, and the public.
- Planning consents: support in agreeing and discharging any consent conditions.
- Support in Contract for Difference (CfD) auction bid positioning.
- Liaison with The Crown Estate.
- Co-ordination of local supply chain relationships to support the development of the project.
- Managing decommissioning plan with local stakeholders.
- Transition services.
- Advice and support regarding funding opportunities.
- Facilities management, including electrical system monitoring and guidance; onshore cable inspections and security management.
- Marine co-ordination, including liaison with UKHO and Harbour Master; publishing Notices to Mariners; survey specifications and management.
- Connection agreement management.
- Environmental baseline management.
- Links with RD&I institutions and world-class test facilities to accelerate innovation.
- Consortia building.
- Grid connection: Liaison with relevant stakeholders.
- Engineering and operations management services.
- Supply chain management services.
The team can offer guidance, technical input and insight in the following areas:
- Site development, construction and management.
- Infrastructure installation procedures.
- Site marine operations including operational management & emergency response procedures.
- Site maintenance.
- Electrical operations, maintenance and connection procedures including grid compliance.
- Deployment vessels and device deployment procedures.
- Commercial frameworks.
- Insurance arrangements.
- Power Purchase Agreements and revenue support mechanisms.
- Electrical connectors, static & dynamic cables.
- Test site instrumentation and communications.